We ask that if you have traveled anywhere off the island in the last 14 days, have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, that you visit us another time.
In accordance with the most recent public health order, wearing a mask is mandatory in our establishment whenever you are not seated.
We are committed to offering a safe space for our customers and our staff during these unprecedented times. Contact tracing is an integral way for us to do our part in helping stem the spread of COVID-19. We will be taking contact information from at least one member of each group that visits our establishment.
- We have limited our indoor and outdoor seating.
- Masks are mandatory for all staff on shift.
- We have spaced our tables and made partitions to allow for social distancing while seated.
- We can not seat groups larger than six.
- We ask that customers be mindful of social distancing and do not mingle with anyone outside of your household/core bubble.
- Tables, chairs and debit/credit card machines will be sanitized between customers.
- High touch surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized at the beginning and end of each service and maintained every 30 minutes during service.
- We have hand sanitizer placed throughout the establishment.
We are taking all guidance from the Chief Public Health Officer (thank you Dr. Bonnie Henry!), as such we will update policies and procedures as needed.
Let’s do our part to stop the spread.